Black Eye™ Endoscopic Marker
The new Black Eye™ Endoscopic Marker features secure blister packaging, and a proprietary process which results in a user-friendly “No Shake” endoscopic tattoo for marking lesions in the GI tract. See Black Eye™ Instructions for Use. The familiar blister package is intended to prevent contamination in your busy endoscopy environment, thus assuring patient safety, since it cannot be repackaged once opened. Other tattoo products can be inadvertently recapped and repackaged, creating an inadvertent safety liability. Since Black Eye™ requires “No Shake” before use, it is easier to use with one less step in the procedure: one less step to remember. Reliably, Black Eye™ will still deliver a dark, permanent tattoo mark with “No Shake” required.
Black Eye’s biocompatible, non-toxic formulation contains no harmful ingredient. Black Eye™ consists of medical grade pure carbon black which creates its permanent dark black mark. Black Eye™ is sterile and is prefilled in a 5cc syringe that is ready to use.
Other reasons to consider Black Eye™ as your tattoo of choice:
- Reliability: Sold in 50+ countries since 2013.
- Better value. No more regular price increases.
- A more effective, proprietary carbon emulsion and suspension.
- More stable emulsion: minimizes clogging of the syringe.
- Easy conversion: designed to be used like its predicate, but “No Shake”.
- Doctors like our tattoo mark because it does not migrate. Black Eye™ is a more viscous formulation created for the particular needs of endoscopists and colorectal surgeons.
Service: SMD Wynne is the Authorized Midwest U.S. Regional Distributor for Black Eye™, serving the states of IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MN, MO, ND, DE, OH, SD, TN, WI, WV.
Call 800-324-6090. Email: Sales@smdwynne.com